Frequently Asked Questions
1. What can you help me with?
We can help to put your business in the cloud, that is by creating a website and customized software applications.
2. What services do you offer?
We offer software development services namely Website Development and Customize Software Development. We also cater management of Office 365 and Learning Management System (LMS).
3. How much time will it take for you to make my customized system or app?
Two to four months. Software development undergoes the requirement gathering stage, development stage, and testing. The requirement gathering stage at least takes two weeks, the development stage takes at least a month, and testing usually takes three days.
4. How do you deliver your products to the client?
Since our products are all web-based software, we will host them to our web hosting partner (MS Azure and GoDaddy). Our clients will then access the application through their web browsers. For services availed without web hosting, we will install it on your computers or servers.
5. What happens if I experience errors in the app or website?
We have a dedicated support team who will help you with errors. You may also reach via phone and social media to report the error you encountered. Upon receiving it, our team will fix it within 48 hours.
6. Can the software be upgraded in the future as new technology becomes available?
It depends on the software’s compatibility.
7. How do I stop my subscription to your product?
In the event of cancellation for any reason:
You need to submit a cancellation letter. Ninety (90) days’ notice is required by either party. Cancellation of the contract before the end of the initial term will require payment for all contracted services due to the end of the contract period or for 90 days whichever is longer.
8. How do you guarantee product quality?
Through testing. We are implementing Alpha and Beta tests for every software we develop. If an issue occurs during the final version of the app, revisions are made to fix the error. We are after customers’ satisfaction, the app will deploy once the client approves.
9. Are there any other fees aside from the posted pricing?
All expenses are laid out in the actual meeting from the posted prices to the monthly hosting fees.
10. What happens if you fail to deliver at the said time?
If we cannot deliver at the right time, we will inform you in advance to avoid misunderstanding and hassle.
11. How can I set up a meeting?
We are happy to meet you online for demonstrations. You can send us a message on our social media platforms or call us at our Mobile and Telephone numbers so we can set up a meeting with you. Kindly inform us of your answers to the following questions:
- Preferred Schedule (Date and Time):
- Attendees Name, email, and phone number:
- Name of school or organization:
- If applicable, what is the estimated number of users of the product/service:
11. Who is about Mindweb eSolutions?
Mindweb eSolutions, an uprising IT business, strategically located in Talisay City, Cebu provides quality software development services to numerous industries like academic institutions and private firms.
A few of the prestigious companies and institutions provided with information technology needs are the School Division of Talisay City, Cebu Province, the University of the Visayas in Cebu, and Visayas Community Medical Center in Cebu City. Our business offers high-tech services that would answer the new standard lifestyle demands and improve the frontline services’ hallmark. Know more about us by clicking this link https://mindweb.com.ph/.
12. How much do you charge?
We will provide a quotation on the product/service that you inquire about. You can send us a message on our social media platforms or call us on our Mobile and Telephone numbers. Kindly inform us of your answers to the following questions:
- Product/ Service:
- Contact Person Details (Name, Email, and Phone):
- Name of school or organization:
- What is the estimated number of users of the product/service: