What we do with your personally identifiable information?
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name and email address
- any account-preference information you provide us
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating
where your computer is located on the Internet
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt-out, we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Mindweb eSolutions, or others; this may include exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other Information We Collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
Mindweb eSolutions uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your Privacy Responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Thank you for choosing Mindweb eSolutions!