The next category is the Program Listings. You can see the current status of the programs open and available
- To add a new program, click on the “Add New Program” on your upper right screen.
- Type in the information of the program you wish to add
- After filling everything, Click on “Submit” and it will be add automatically to the list.
To Edit an existing Program,
- Click the blue icon ad it will open another page for you to edit.
- Fill in the information that you need to edit.
- Click “Update” to save changes.
Click on the name of the Program, to view and edit information.
After clicking one of the name, you will see a profile details of the program and the different options for it.
- Click on the “+” icon to add a new year level.
- To edit or rename and existing program, click the icon beside it to edit.
To view a curriculum program, click on the blue icon with three dots below. And click “Edit”
After clicking edit, it will open a view of the student curriculum or prospectus.
- You can also Edit the Curriculum, by clicking “Edit Curriculum” in the upper right portion of your screen.
- Edit the the information you wish to change.
- Click “update Curriculum” tos save changes.
To Edit the student information:
Go back to the list of Students and Click the name that you wish to edit.
After clicking a name, it will open a page for the student information
- Edit the information you wish to edit
- After editing click “Save Information” to save changes.
- To add another curriculum, click the “+” button,
- Fill the needed information and Click “Add Curriculum”
- The list you made will automatically be reflected on the list.