This is a view of section listing to let you see the different grades and section.
- Click on one section to view its details.
This is a view of all the list of the students enrolled in the section.
- To edit a section click “Edit” in the upper right side of your screen.
- You will be led to a page where you can edit the Section
- Fill out the information you wish to change.
- Click “Save” to update changes.
After saving you will be led back to the main page of the section.
To assign a class adviser for the sections.
- Click the “Assign Class Adviser” button beside “Edit”
- Choose an adviser from the list and click “ Assign” to appoint them.
- The changes in the teacher assignment will be added automatically.
After assigning an adviser, click on the “Grade 11” or the grade you wish to view.
This is a view of the different Sections of every Grade level.
- To add a new section click on the “+” sign to open a tab for adding
- Fill the needed information such as
- Section Code
- Max number of Student
- Academic Year
- Click the “Add Section” to add the section you created
All the information and changes you added will be added automatically
To Transfer a student from one section to another.
Click the blue label that says “Transfer Students”
- Check the box under Select for the student you want to transfer.
- Select a section to transfer by clicking the arrown down button or the Selec option bar
- Click “Confirm Transfer” save the changes.
To add a subject to the specific section Scroll Down to the Subject Offerings
Click on the “Add Subject”
- Fill the needed information for the subject you wish to add
- Click on “Add Schedule” to add your subject and save changes.